You might be familiar with printing via computer If you need to move files from your Android to your computer, it will really take a longer time. This trick could really help you with the problem. So here’s some trick to print from your android device.
- Printing with google cloud print
Google Cloud Print is an easy to use tool to print directly from your mobile devices. Since Google Cloud Print connects your printer to the internet, printing can be done when you’re outside the scope of your WiFi network, or even if you’re from your printer all over the world. All you need to do is connect to Internet. But you need to setup Google Cloud Print first.
- Open Chrome on your computer (Mac, Windows, or any other). Make sure you are logging in to your phone with the same account you use.
- Tap the three-dot menu icon in the right corner.
- Go to Settings.
- Scroll down and open Advanced.
- Select Google Cloud Print in the Printing section.
- Select Manage Cloud Print devices.
- This will open up a new tab, select Add printers.
- Check the box next to every printer you want to use.
- Click Add printer(s).
- You will be brought to a shortlist of all of the printers available. Select which ones you would like to connect to your Google Cloud Print network and follow steps to complete the process.
- After that you can easily use your Android smartphone or tablet to locate some device or file that helps you to print (you have to install Google Cloud Print on your android first). Go to the Options menu and select Print. Follow the steps, configure and send away your printing task.
- Email Printing
Many printers come with email addresses of their own. If you have one of these, just follow the steps required to get your printer online and set up email printing. You can then send an email to the email address of your printer, with attached documents or files you want to print.
- Use the manufacturer’s app
New printers come pre-installed with applications designed to make printing from a range of different tablets and smartphones a breeze according to the times. HP with their HP Smart application Epson with their iprint application, Canon with their Canon Print Inkjet application, Brother Print with their Brother iPrint&Scan application, etc.
If you are using a device running Windows 10 and you want to print wirelessly, configuration is simple.
- First, open Cortana and type in Printer. When it shows up, select Printers & Scanners.
- Select Add Scanner or a Printer. If your printer is on the same Wi-Fi network as your Windows 10 computer, you should be able to locate it and connect it to your list.
- Now you should be in a spot to print quickly.
- Portable Printer Options
If you are in a hurry or are regularly traveling, investing in a portable printer may be the best way. Wireless printers can connect your documents and print them in the same fashion.
If you’re using Apple devices, make sure you pick one that’s pre-approvedby Apple so you don’t have any compatibility issues.
As for Android, you should have no trouble connecting your portable printer to the Google Cloud Printing program.
- Printing from Android via a USB cable
While this basic feature is still not included by many vendors, some printers require you to physically connect your computer, and print directly from Android. You may want to take advantage of that feature if yours does. You will need a USB Type-A to USB Type-B cable, as well as a converter connecting the other cable from the port of your smartphone to the USB Type-A side.
(source: xda-developers.com, androidauthority.com, businessnewsdaily.com)